About Me

My photo
I am a daughter to an amazing God, wife to an amazing man who takes care of me, mother to a precious little girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Numero Uno

So, this is my very first blog post. Ever.  Well, besides all those stupid blog posts every girl does on Myspace- you know, the surveys that have you answer useless information about yourself [i.e., Which is more important, money or love?  Chocolate or vanilla?  Do you hate anyone?..and so on], and even though the questions are dumb, and no one actually reads them, you spend hours and hours filling them out. 

I don't really know what to talk about, but it came to my attention that several of my friends have blogs; so, naturally, the 'follower' inside me decided to start one too.

Let's see.  I am 23 years old, and I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.  I am married to a man who is 2 years younger than I am.  That's right, I robbed the cradle.  However, he is significantly taller than I am, so in my eyes, he looks older.  We have a little girl, and she is almost 15 months old.  She has more personality than most adults I know, and if definitely the coolest baby ever.  We live at the beach.  Be jealous.  I have an older brother.  He was in the Marines and could probably kill you.  My parents live in Raleigh, NC, which I love; they are close enough to visit regularly, but far enough away that they have to call and let me know they are coming over.  Perfect.  My mother is 7 years older than my dad.  Like mother, like daughter.

And now, a little about me.  I love food and sleeping.  If I could eat in my sleep, I'd be set.  I eat all the reds out of my candy assortment first, unless I am eating M&Ms, in which case, I start with the blues.  I am a hypochondriac.  For those of you who don't know:

Hypochondriasis, hypochondria (sometimes referred to as health phobia or health anxiety) refers to excessive preoccupation or worry about having a serious illness.

I am like a walking WebMD.  I am a lightweight when it comes to alcohol.  I am a gamer; I could play on my Xbox or Super Nintendo for HOURS.  I redecorate our house all the time.  Because of this, I have a wide variety of shower curtains, end tables, bedding sets, and various other home decor items, sitting in our closets, collecting dust.  Let me know if you need to furnish a room...or 7.

That is all for now.  Since I am a stay-at-home mommy, I will probably be posting quite often.  And don't worry, starting next time, there won't be anymore 'let me tell you about me' blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment